Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yarn tree (not yam tree)

So this was supposed to be my married blog but as you can see by the previous posts, I did a poor job at whatever it is that I was trying to do. I have converted "Now wait just a moment" to now serve the purpose of "art blog". Hopefully I will be better at documenting my art than I have been my husband.
The following video is documenting a small installation done by myself and Daniele Vickers. I am using it to fulfill a school assignment to make a "temporary sight-specific installation". We watched a movie called "Rivers and Tides", a documentary about the work of Andy Goldsworthy. To refrain from embarrassing myself, I will avoid posting photos of his work on here (this is MY blog), but you ought to click on the link and check out his work.

Anyways...



I don't know how those noises got on there

1 comment: